Well the answer is based on your requirements. by category wise there are 5 type of SSL Certificate
1. Domain Validation(DV) SSL Certificates for personal websites.
2. Extended Validation(EV) SSL Certificates for personal as well as eCommerce websites.
3. Wildcard SSL Certificates for multiple subdomains. For Example xgenplus.com, which would cover eai.xgenplus.com, www.xgenplus.com and any other subdomains.
4. UCC SSL Certificates for multiple domains, subdomains and websites. For Example,you can secure, www.xgenplus.com, eai.xgenplus.com and www.datamail.in
5. Organization Validation(OV) SSL Certificates is the more secure step up from DV. As well as checking up on ownership of the domain name.
We also provide file extenctions type like .jks, .p12 and .pem